Thursday, January 29, 2009

Look into my eyes, I know that you can see my sincerity

I know it feels like I'm always doing you wrong but I'm so in love with you. When I act up it's because my actions are telling you otherwise. Sometimes I don't need to tell you what I mean and I just show it. I know I play these mind games that makes you think I'm complicating things but it's because I expect you to know how i feel without expressing myself. It's a win or lose situation. Bottom line is, girls will always be complicated and guys will never understand.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Gee said...

Yay Kris, you joined! =)

January 29, 2009 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I know I just had to! I can't be missing out lol

January 29, 2009 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger -AB said...

kisssy<3

January 30, 2009 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Omg tinnny it's been a while! ♥

January 30, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home