Monday, February 2, 2009

I know about being depressed
About leaving someone you love

..I also know about standing up and saying enough is enough


All this time I've been longing for this "change" that I really needed. I mean I thought it was me but it's you. I'm so cried out and all this time I've been looking for this change but it was in front of me all along. You've been living in your own fuckin' world lately, well time to snap out of it. You think I took you back for this? No, it's because I saw your sincerity and I knew you meant all those things you said to me. But how naive I am to believe all of it, I know it's never gonna be different. Look how long I've been here for you and I still fight with you about the same shit. I really don't care if you won't change, I don't need you to. I can't say I don't love you because I'd be lying. Man I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. You need to start realizing who the fuck I am and appreciate this before it's all gone again.


..And life's too short to dwell on all that's wrong.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home