Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cause true love don't end.

I want to go on vacation already! Hmm.. my dad bought Florida tickets but he backed out so I have 4 tickets to Florida with hotel and food but not including air fare. I still need to read the terms and conditions so brb on this.

Other than that this weather really blows, I can't believe we have snow again! Sooo I'm watching Fast and Furious on Thursday, yeah I'm late. Friday is a welcome party for Kyle's cousin and his family. My cousin's baby shower is next week. I still need to buy a present for her..

To do list:
- buy a gift for my cousin's baby shower
- put together an outfit for her baby shower
- buy Kyle's mom a birthday gift
- buy an outfit for Jasmine's shin dig
- buy Catherine a birthday present for her debut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home