Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring is here? It sure doesn't feel like it.

I need to continue looking at the brighter side on things. I have too much negative energy that come out of nowhere. I'm not even stressed or anything. I feel bad for my boyfriend sometimes, I usually spaz on him which pushes him away.

I don't even know where all this anger is coming from I swear. I wish I could afford a therapist. I tend to bottle things up for a while and then one day I'll just explode with all these problems. Yeah, I still have outbursts but it needs to stop.

Fyi, I'm getting it soon lol. But that still doesn't excuse all of the above because I have been being a baby. I'm getting there..

I'm on better terms with my family, I know that's a start.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol Ann said...

i relate probably 100% to the first 2 paragraphs.

it's a bitch, isn't it?

March 24, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

It is.. and it's not healthy (n)

March 24, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home