Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos
Takin them off 'cause I feel a fool

I'm tempted to shop online, ughh. I need to cut off my VISA since it's 95% paid for already and I don't even need it.. okay I lied I'm like half way :(. No more spending Kristina!

Omg Spring is officially here in 17 days! I'm sick of this on and off weather, pisses me off. I miss the sun, my skin misses the sun! I want to get away this summer, yup time to save!

Oh crap I have my Humber test next Saturday, I'm gonna need a guide to get around lol.


P.s. I love my new purse! Now I just have to show it off haha.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Gee said...

LOL confessions of a shopaholic = you. What kinda purse did you get?

March 3, 2009 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Haha I know right! What a bad habit :(
The purse I bought is like a convertible tote shoulder bag.. very cute!

March 4, 2009 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger sassa frazz <3 said...

Kissy! I'm showing u around remember? I haven't forgotten! lol.

March 5, 2009 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Okay good :(

March 5, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home