Monday, February 16, 2009

Number one hustler gettin' money
Why you wanna count my money?

My weekend was so much fun! Ahh I can't believe my family's leaving this week already. This is gonna teach me some independence :(.

So Friday I went to see "He's Just Not That Into You" with my boyfriend. In my opinion I loved the movie! A lot of good insight in real life relationships. You know it's a good chick flick when you're boyfriend loved it too haha.


After the movies

Hmm.. so Saturday I went to watch Kyle's game against FAAB. I told you not to underestimate that team! See what happens when you become cocky. Later that night went to Mike's 17th Birthday at his house. It was pretty fun watching the All-Stars Dunk tipsy lol. I definitely think it was rigged though, but good thing Nate Robinson won! I don't even see how Howard got his nickname anyways, I mean that was not a dunk superman.


Jordan and I (that's his happy face lol)


EYYYY (mia Irvin and Allan)


Janelle and I gettin' our drink on

I'm so damn shopped out! Tell me how I lost or misplaced my makeup bag somewhere at work. I hope no one stole it or anything coz I'm gonna check tomorrow. I spent my Sunday afternoon buying new makeup coz I was so damn pissed off. I'm not spending until I get paid again. So I got picked up at the mall then off to Eaton's. I had to restrain myself from purchasing anything that I "wanted" due to the amount of money I spent on makeup. Trust me it's hard starting over lol. It's hard being a girl.. I ranted to Kyle and he just had his jaw opened the whole time.

Anyways, Sunday night was a lot of fun! Went to my girls' birthday at Delta Chelsea downtown. This is the first time I've drank and did not feel sick one bit. Why? Coz I was smart and ate dinner before I went lol. I honestly took like 20+ shots and just felt tipsy. Knowing me I'm like already gone after a couple breezers. Yup I was a soldier the whole night. A lot of randoms came by the end of the night. Oh and a lot of drama too! I had fun though too bad I had to leave since my boyfriend couldn't stay. But now I don't regret not staying since I heard the people that were left got kicked out and was stranded for a good hour. K now that really sucks, seeing as you're in Toronto far far away from home.


I love my boyfriend :)


JKS - Happy Birthday Girls!! xoxo


They're hilarious <3

A conversation I'm still trying to remember LMAO

Overall my weekend was well spent. It was what I needed after my crazy week with work and school.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gee said...

PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE!!

And the first pic is the cutest picture of you and Kyle ♥

February 17, 2009 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

LOL aw thanks babe :)
notice how I had to sit on something just to get near his height haha

February 17, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home