Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where is the man of my dreams
I'll wait forever, how silly it seems

So I just recieved a call from my mom and I'm finally working again! Since I have so much time on my hands I'll be working full-time while I do night school. These past few days I've been on my ass at home doing absolutely nothing. I don't know how some people can find it "fun" staying home lol. I'm definitely not a homebody, I'll do whatever to get out of the house. Which btw, I miss school already.. I know right! Anyways, Humber sent me a package today and I thought it was just one of those welcome letters again. But I opened it up and it says I'm accepted for Business Accounting! I also checked ontariocollegs.ca and apparently I'm accepted for Physiotherapy Assistant at Centennial. Honestly, I don't want to go there but seeing as the good colleges that are local don't offer my programs I got stuck to applying there. I applied to Humber for the same program so I'm gonna wait for that acceptance. It's pretty early to decide but I'm still waiting on my first choice. *crosses fingers*

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouu, congrats! Physiotherapy assistant sounds interesting!

February 3, 2009 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Thanks! I know but hopefully Humber accepts me too :)

February 3, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home