Monday, February 9, 2009

You're truly special, your love is legendary ta me,
Without you my life stands still

I'm friggin' exhausted. All work and school makes me a very dull girl. I don't like the rush of going to night school right after work. I spoke to soon.. being out of the house for more than 12 hours really blows! I need my beauty sleep, good night!

Usher - Superstar
I be your groupie baby,
Cuz you are my superstar,
I'm your number one fan,
Gimme' your autograph,
Sign it right here, on my heart,
Yea, I'll be your groupie baby,
Cuz you are my superstar,
And as your number one fan,
I'll do all that I can,
To show you how super you are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oce6-9lEnYg&feature=related

..I know talk about jealousy :( this song will always be one of my favs

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gee said...

That is one of my favourite songs of all time :)

February 9, 2009 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I know guuy! Check out trading places by him.. it's like ouuus and ahhhs haha

February 10, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home