Thursday, February 5, 2009

You act like I just got up in it, been the number one diva in this game for a minute

K so I worked the same hours again, blehh. O-m-g tell me how I photocopied 10,000 sheets front AND back in a matter of hmm.. 6 motherfuckin' hours!! I was so bored I occupied my time by buggin' my cousin every now and then. And I purposely took longer breaks so I didn't have to watch the photocopier print paper otherwise I'd kill myself lol. It took like a good half an hour every 1,000 copies. FML!

TGIF tomorrow, there's no way I'm working over time again. The thought of night school coming up excites me in a way, I dunno why. Yeah, it'll take more time out of my life but at least I have a life lol. But then again I'm capable of being a workaholic, which is code word for "shopaholic".

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger -AB said...

shopacholic <3
were just a like kissy : )

February 5, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

bad bad habit :(
I spend money I don't even have!

PS. You're blog is blocked hun! Save meee.

February 5, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home