Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Deep down you know it's best for yourself but you
Hate the thought of her being with someone else

I guess today was even crazier than yesterday. Went to work then off to my doctor's appointment. I'm feelin' overwhelmed, overjoyed and relieved. Yeah I'm pretty stressed but I'm trying to hide my emotions behind my everyday smile. I'm just getting the hang of things with night school on top of my hectic schedule. Today feels like I'd just taken a burden off my shoulders that I've been meaning to get to but kept neglecting it.

Tell me how I have to find my own textbook for night school! Wtff that's balls.. like since when? Either I "borrow" from Aquinas or like purchase one. What the fuck am I gonna do with a Chemistry textbook after I'm finished with it. Like I'm not made up of money soo that's not even an option. Here goes nothing! I called Ms. Erb for help lmao.

Usher - Burn
It's gonna burn for me to say this
But it's comin' from my heart
It's been a long time coming
But we done been fell apart
Really wanna work this out
But I don't think you're gonna change
I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways

Tell me why I should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby
Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home