Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spotless, heartless, bad to the bone
Make me wanna go put me in the triple-X-zone

My family left this morning to go to the Philippines so I had to wake up at 4:30am to hug and kiss everyone a goodbye. Oh and greet my mom a happy birthday! I can't believe she's spending her 39th birthday on the plane :(. Omg I miss them already!

Oh the best part, my parents left me money in my room in an envelop aaand my dad secretly told me that he put extra mula under my keyboard lol. Love it! I'm spending this money wisely for sure. My parents told me before they'd pay for my driving school and knowing my mom she probably wants me to spend some of the money on that. I don't really have to go grocery shopping since my mom left me and my cousin with tons of food, enough for the whole year! I swear she thinks I'm gonna starve with my metabolism. And I don't really cook I mean the basics yeah but to survive on cooking, no. So she bought me A LOT of T.V. dinner, frozen foods and instant soups. Haha minus the weekends since I'm always eating out.

I gotta do homework today that was assigned yesterday and is due on Monday. Talk about busy! My weekends are always crazy therefore I won't have time to face it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home