Sunday, February 22, 2009

The magic in your eyes, made me realize
That everything I feel, has got to be real

What a boring ass day. I decided to run some errands since I won't have time during the week. Picked up my pills at the pharmacy then I went to the mall. Went to Fido to pay my phone bill that my mother was suppose to pay before she left but I guess she forgot. I Tried looking for a new phone since I'm getting bored of my Blackberry and every has one. I passed by Modern Touch and felt like getting a trim today coz I dunno the next time I'll be going to Sue. Some Italian guy cut my hair and he was alright for my first time. I told him I wanted to grow my hair and he recommended Vitamin C. He said it tastes like shit but works like "magic" so I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and bought me some Vitamin C chewables.

Since my mom, my brother Kristopher and my sister Kristal are spending their birthdays at the Philippines I have more than enough time to get them presents by the time they get back. Problem is I dunno what to get them lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home