Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's like through shopping, somehow we found a new focus and our moods get uplifted

Okay so for a very long time I've been a size 1..
tell me how I tried on these nice size 1 high cuff shorts that I bought from BCBG Max Azria ON SALE and they barely fit me? Wtf happened :( I don't mind the fact that I'm gaining weight but I'm gaining it in the wrong places maybe? Well I have been eating junk for the past 2 weeks. I am not getting fat, I am not getting fat, I am not getting fat, I am not getting fat, I am not getting fat, I am not getting fat, I am not getting fat, I am not getting fat, I am not getting fat, I am not getting fat, I am not getting fat I am not getting fat, I am not getting fat I am not getting fat!! I'm not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home