Sunday, April 12, 2009

And my heart is sure it wants to be with you.

Happy Easter everyone :).

I really need to work on my to do list. I still don't know what to get Catherine for her birthday. Kyle's no help at all but giftcards are always safe! Oh and his mom's birthday is coming up.. no clue what to get her yet lol.

So I went to church today with family then went to dixie park for lunch. While my cousins and I were leaving we saw 2 movie stores getting raided. Damn where am I gonna get good pirated DVD's! That sucks for real but these people sell at their own risk.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger -AB said...

omg i was at pmall & movie stores were getting raided , holy = \

April 12, 2009 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Yeah I heard about that! Apparently they're raiding pmall everyday.

April 12, 2009 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Gee said...

Hmmm... China Town or Triple A?

April 12, 2009 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Triple A rips me off sometimes lol

April 12, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home