Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A burden off my shoulders.

My day was pretty long. I went to work assuming everything was normal then I find out I get moved to another building, which btw is the building I started in. I don't mind getting moved around but I like being settled! Anyway, I worked from 9am-5:30pm then rushed myself to school for 6-9:30pm. I get home like 10:30pm and I checked if I had any mail. Thank goodness I didn't get my credit card bill yet lol. But yeah, I got a letter from Humber and as soon as I saw it I just ripped it open. I've been worried that I wasn't going to get accepted to my first choice ever since I found out I was accepted to my second choice. I dunno about you, but I feel pretty damn good. You don't always get your way and I am so thankful that this time it did. All I can say is.. there wouldn't be a better time to motivate me in school. But I still have time to decide which program I want to get into. Should I pursue a career in Accounting or Pharmacy? I love math and I'm actually good at it but I also love money lol.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home