Monday, April 13, 2009

They just tryin' to get the love you give.

I feel like every month is just flying for me. My days go by so fast coz I'm always doing something with my time. It's good for me, it keeps me moving and distracts me from being lazy. The only thing is I'm so exhausted at the end of each day. Literally it's all work and no play, the only time I get to do what I want are on the weekends. And 2.5 days is definitely not enough time for me. Work and school is where all my time goes.

Saving is definitely not cool. Blowing money comes so easy to me but I can also easily save in big amounts. Make sense? I dunno man, my credit card is doing too much for me right now. I totally forgot about what the whole purpose of this card was. I also forgot that I've been spending money that's not really mine. I need some counselling lol. By the looks of it, it seems as if I'm doing bad but I'm really not that's just my point of view.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home