Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last
And be the one that got your back.

A very well needed day. Went downtown the whole day with my boyfriend. He met up with some guy to sell his Nudies, omg $120 jeans man. We walked around Eaton's for a bit then we got hungry so we walked down Yonge and settled for Chinese. I was craving seafood like mad so we got lobster lol. He's like "you eat so little but your food is always expensive!" Okay, I eat so little compared to him, this guy's a beast lol. I swear everytime I'm downtown I never seem to want street hot dogs but as soon as I hit home I'm craving for one. Anyway, after we ate we shopped for a bit inside then got bored so we walked on Yonge, Dundas, and Queen. So tell me how I buy shoes at ALDO without even thinking about how much it was. I was so in love with them and whatever I just swipped my card and there I had it lol. I get back in Eaton's and I'm contemplating the whole time, yeah I ended up returning them. They where so cute but so not worth the price! I didn't really shop since I'm waiting till I go back to the States. I just got 2 tops from Aritzia, mm thanks babe!

Btw, today was my "sick" day lol. I almost got baited out by my mom coz my manager is friends with my mom. He calls her at work today asking where I was coz apparently I didn't call in but I did as soon as I woke up. If I got caught.. ahh fml! Never again.. well maybe but just not anytime soon haha.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home