Saturday, April 25, 2009

I like us just fine.

My Saturday was chill, no rush or anything. I went to Value Village with my dad to drop off our junk that's been sitting in our basement forever. Then went to the mall to Zellers to get my passport photo and to exchange money to USD. I've been having sushi almost everyday this week and I think I'm getting sick of it. Sushi's great but I'm forgetting the taste of cooked food lol. Anyway, I'm home early on a Saturday night. I think I'm gonna start my homework I dunno but definitely something productive.

Beyonce - Roc
If I wrote a book about where we stand
The title of my book would be "Life with Superman"
That's how you make me feel
I count you as a privilege
This love is so ideal
I'm honored to be in it
I know you feel the same
I see it everyday
In all the things you do
In all the things you say

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home