Sunday, April 26, 2009

New do.

Woke up late this morning, I missed the 10:30 mass with my family. I went to Etobicoke with my cousins to get our hair did. Omg longest time I've spent in the salon! Since my hair was dark brown and I wanted to go light, my hair dresser had to strip my hair :(. So much damage done to my hair in one day. So after she stripped the dark brown/black, she put my peekaboo blonde and then she dyed the rest of my hair light brown. My cousins were convincing me to go bold and get straight bangs. The outcome? I gave in and I don't regret it! So basically I got my hair stripped, dyed my whole head light brown, peekaboo blonde, washed, cut and styled for a price that you'd never guess. Don't you just love hookups? It definitely made my life easier and I didn't need to put a hole in my wallet :). Anyways, I love my hair I just need to get used to it now. I feel very chic haha. I'll put pics up another day.. I just took pics and I put them up here forgetting that I wasn't wearing a bra in any of them haha delete!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home