Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You are my roc.

I still need to buy new heels to go with my dress for Catherine's Debut. So far I have her gift bought, picked out a dress and that's about it. Oh I also need a new strapless bra, I want like a really good push up bra. I wasn't blessed with big boobs so I need those babies up as possible haha!

Oh I need to pick up my clothes from Mei that I got altered. Shit shit I totally forgot. I have dresses to get altered too, dammit.

Anyway, I had an interesting convo with my cousin the other day when I was at Wal-Mart with her. First she talks me into get straight bangs then she talks about getting Brazilians, omg the most interesting thing we've talked about by far lol. I love my cousin, just to put it out there. So I guess I'm coming with her to her next appointment, gosh fml haha. I don't even know what it's like to get a tattoo.

So today was just overwhelming, well actually quite interesting. Work was more fun than usual just coz I know my way around now. Like now I know who to suck up to and what to say to those people lol. But today I found out a lot of things about people that I work with. I never knew how corrupted a workplace can be. It's so gross, some girls just need to start respecting themselves.


If I wanna try to count the ways
You make me smile
I'll run out of fingers
Before I run out of time
The things to talk about
Suga you keeps it going on
Make me wanna keep my lovin strong
Make me wanna try my best
To give you what you want and what you need
Give you my whole heart, not just a little piece
More than a minimum, I'm talking everything
More than a single wish, I'm talking every dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home