Monday, April 27, 2009

They say one man's trash is the next man's treasure.

I really want a part-time job this summer, I dunno if I can keep up with this full-time job anymore. I mean it's good money but the hours suck, whatever we'll see.

I can't wash my hair for 2 days starting yesterday so I can't wash it until Wednesday, gross. So my boyfriend saw my hair today for the first time and I'm surprised he liked it lol. The only thing that bugs me about my hair is that it's always in my face! It constantly needs to be maintained and I don't think I can pull off a bummy look anymore lol.

I want to start on my review for my test on Wednesday but I'm so exhausted :(.

Anyway, after I got my hair did yesterday with my cousins we went to Ikea for some food haha. I love me some hot dogs! My cousin Liza did some shopping for her new house and me and my other cousin just admired her lol. I just bought a long mirror for my room. Later on went to Wal-Mart to do a little bit of shopping. Every time I go there I spend more than I'm supposed to. I needed colour shampoo and tell me how I walk out of there with $50 worth of things. Too bad Winner's wasn't open coz otherwise I would've spent my money there instead. Got some McD's on the way out, yumm. It was good catching up with my cousin, I haven't really seen her coz of our busy lives. Whenever we talk about things it reminds me of a scene in The Hills. It's just the things we talk about and the way we say it, love her!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home