Sunday, May 24, 2009

She done change!

I'm almost done catching up on The Game. I'm like on season 3 episode 3? Yeah something like that. I got my boyfriend hooked on it and lately he's been watching One Tree Hill with me too. I've been occupying myself with T.V., magalog shopping and cosmos lol. Not exactly how I pictured it now that I'm done night school.

Anyway so yesterday I stayed over at my boyfriends since his parents went away to Windsor for his brother's tournament. I got home Saturday around 6 and watched The Game for 5 hours straight. I was so caught up I forgot to eat dinner lol. I dunno how many times this show has made me cry but damn I wish I was Derwin's girl :(.

Omg I really wanted to go to Wonderland this weekend but Kyle's loafting on my season pass! Next weekend I swear and anyone is welcome to come lol. Gosh I haven't been there in so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home