Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Must be nice.

So went to Niagara over the weekend, did a little shopping only coz I had 2-3 hours! Stayed at The Oakes Hotel on Fallsview Blvd. It didn't really feel like a vacation actually more like a getaway. Anything is better than dealing with school and work at this time. I'm like slowly breaking down, mentally and emotionally. But whatever just suck it up right?

Anyway, it's Catherine's Debut this Saturday! Something to look forward to on the weekend. I love dressing up and getting dolled up for an event. I bought a new dress while I was at The Factory Outlet in Niagara. It's cute but I can't decide from this one or my teal one that I haven't worn yet. I bought it a long time ago when I was in Detroit last year but I haven't had the chance to wear it.

I'm so over this full-time job lol. Yesterday I asked my manager's boss if I could work only 5 hours starting at the end of this month. He has yet to give me an answer, I'm hoping it's okay. I gave him a good reason I just hope he considers it. I'm determined to get a part-time job this summer if not before September comes.

So my boyfriend's package came in today, it's a pair of shoes his birthday present actually. Yeah, his birthday's in June but he gets his present early coz he's spoiled haha. They're really nice shoes though, I think they're called Air Griffey Max. Which reminds me I bought a pair of Nike runners for the summer. These shoes were like $140 and I got them for $69.99 at the Prime Outlet in Buffalo. Now I'm ready to jog, anyone wanna come with? Haha.


The runners I bought (Air Max Moto+ 6)




His birthday shoes (Air Griffey Max 1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home